Friday, October 15, 2010

how to solve this problem..i hate this...everyday making me sad..

this few day i am think this question
"i need to choose who n i dowan hurt anyone"
how i can do??
anyone can teach me or not..
i very xin ku...
i hope that got sumthing can help me...
or help me forget all about u two...
actually i love de is still W...
but i still love K..
wat is my heart thinking
why i so selfish..
1 people love two person??
who is the real wan who love me n care me more i dono
just know i love they two
how who can teach me??

if no me i think they two will feel better then now..
i hope that god give me 1 ans to put down or i leave they two??
i really hope that i can put down they two n tell them i am sorry
i hope that they two without me is more happy then have me...
i just din hope my life is better i hope they happy
if god wan me shorter my life to make them happy i will....
cause is me make them sad...although K dono me still love W
but W already know...
i really very regret wat have i done...
i hope i really need the time to make them hate me...
i really hope all of u hate me too...
i am sorry i know this sorry cant make the hurt build back the heart u got...
but i hope wat i do is try to not hurt u two too much...
i will leave u two ba...
i hope i can do this.. my heart always think of u two..
but i just need more time

No comments:

Post a Comment