Friday, July 24, 2009

change about me!!!

this few week i was thinking wat i doing....
it is so stupid...haizz...
everyday is bz with sms only but sometime feel happy n sad too....
i think from form 4 til now i was wasting my time in games...
everyday was playing game without study...
now i think i must very very hard working to study cus i wanted to change my life ...
and change about me too...
if u all not study hard i think u all will regret cus study can make ur life walk better...
do u think that spm not important?
is the 1 step to walk only lo...
do wat u wan n if u so long din give ur mother or father present pls!!!
do ur spm get all As to make ur mother happy...
this will make ur mother or father happy...
but if u think study not important nvm la
just do watever u wanted to do...
i thinking now i have to be a good boy to my mother cus i wanted my mother happy..,
so now i only can work hard to study ..
and try my best to do it...
do u all think i can??
haizzz...
is very suffer to me now but no wonder how i suffer i just wanted to try my best now

No comments:

Post a Comment