Thursday, June 11, 2009

boring if at home but go out also boring n tired

hehe
today is wat day ar?
holiday la!!!!!
1 thinking i was doing wat u think??
hehe
let u guess 1....
the ans is sure wake up from bed la
hehe
ok la
dowan talk so much d
today i go jj
is so sien wan
me kj n ck go only
3 ppl go see ghost movie
but when we buy ticket i din not know is pl18 de lo
haha
but nvm we still can in
after buy ticket i wan put some money to my maybank de
but keep cannot put lo
so bad de
haizzz
after that i go to kfc to eat
we go see the show
the show no ppl de
i think about 20 like that only
hehe
so nice n when we see that time
i keep let the ghost scare me o
so bad ghost hehe
but i know how to make my self wont kena scare d
hehe
is close ur ear
the sound effect is damn scary lo
haizzzz
kj n ck also scare lo
ck scare til keep say i now wan sleep d dont kacau me
hehe
scare say scare dont say wan sleep la
after that we go saber
is so sien la
play dota again
summore keep lose de o
haizzzz
after that i n kj go b n ck go back jj buy sumthing
if u wan know ck buy wat thing saturday u will know
hehe
when me n kj go back that time
the bus keep full de o
we wait for 4 round only no so full nia
but nvm la very fast reach klang so we stand lo
then we sit train go back
when i reach home i think is about 6 la
i sit on sofa then o
i fall a sleep o
haizzz
sleep like a pig heheCheck Spelling
til 7 sumthing
i only go bath then take my dinner
but my dinner is only 3 egg n 2 sandwhich
then i start play games d
n play play then i call my gf lo
hehe
so nice talk with her
after that she wan watch movie d
so i call her early sleep
the after that i chat with my loving n caring mei haha
so nice o
then i play my dota for few hour
then now chating with her lo
she so bad keep wan me write blog
but nvm i will do cus i also call she write blog 1
hehe
that all for today
but go out also sien no go out also sien
wat life is this???

No comments:

Post a Comment