Saturday, June 6, 2009

about 6/6/2009

today is a day i was happy n sad
haizzzzzz
morning i wake up
i was thinking about her
i din not msg her
so i when to victoria de lian yi hui
when we in there i was very happy
cus to know new fren
but when 11 sumthing
i sms her n wanted to chat with her
but she din not reply me
then nvm lo
i was thing that she is bzing
when me and my fren in that school we are happy
we are school to go there cus can see many new fren
but when we see thier performance
i only give 1 word nia la' sienxxxxx'
haha
when we going back that time
we go eat mcdonal o
is very nice cus we was hungry
hehe
after that we sit train
n we dono y will say antil fish de thing lo
haha
but it was fun
after that kah jie , khai giap n chee keong go out from the train left me n kam ho cus we have to go to telok gadong station
haizzz
but our ticket only til klang nia
but we two curi curi go
haha
cus our house near there
when i in train station i waiting my mother then my mother bring me to but so fruit
haizzz
i damn tired d still call me go buy fruit
but nvm
when i reach home i take my bath
then straight go sleep
til 6.30 p.m
haizzz
after that i go to my fren house cus he shift new house
his house is damn big le
nice lo if i got also
haha
but after i happy i go back
isee my phone
til night also din have her msg
i call her but never hear
so i dono how
but i tell my mei
my mei say ntg de la
haha
then i hear wat mei say lo
then antil now o
mei still wait my blog lo
haha
she dono draw wat come out
her 1 pic is title is laugh till teeth drop
2nd pic is ''1st pic very wuliao''
3rd pic. title is '' idont care wat u say (wuliao)''
4th pic. continueation of 3rd pic
5th pic....haha
i donop wat she try do draw
but she like very fun in drawing
haha
like ss only lo

No comments:

Post a Comment