Tuesday, June 9, 2009

how !!! how !!! how!!!

today morning i still sleep like a pig
haha nice le til 1 sumthing my mother call me wake up
it is because maid come n clean my house
then i at my bed thinking about 1 girl so i msg her
then she reply me we two chat i feel very happy o
after that i take my bath
then after taking my bath ..i go out eat with kam ho
wan tan mee is very nice o
haha after that i think of her agian
then i msg her but she in tuition so i din not disturb her lo
when i at home wanted to play games that time she msg me
of course i will reply her la hehe
but my mood still in games there
so i play my games msg her but after that i was sleepy haizzz
then i go have a few mint sleep lo
after i wake up is already 6 sumthing d
so i take my bath n get ready to tuition
but i msg her also
til i finish tuition
i was chatting with her
but we saying this saturday i wan to see her
already tgether 1 month d we only see 1 time nia
the 1 time til now i was very miss her i know she also missing me
haizzz
but this saturday she say her sister dowan come to my school lian yi hui
n she also dowan come
haizzz
i very sad sad nerhh
then i thinking about 1 girl that is my mei
i yesterday was very miss her but i dono y also
maybe cus she will make me smile haha
i know she now is in camp
so nice in camp
enjoying in her camp
mei i very miss u
n miss her le
wat should i do to make her come
i wanted her come le
very miss her lo
mei wat can i do now?
i really dono wat can i do
haizzzz sad sad le
faster come back la mei
make me smile le
haizzz
yes tmr u will come back
faster come back
i wan u make me smile so much
mei i dono how to call her come to our school lian yi hui le
n o i very scare that she dowan me also
cus we only see 1 time n din talk about 100 word also le
only msg got la
our 2000 msg i think so
haha
but i dono how to call her go out cus she was stay so far le
how!!!!!!!!!!
how!!!!!!!!!!
how!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment